[plug] How dell supports linux

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:00:19 WST 2005

On 10/7/05, Tim Bowden <tim.bowden at westnet.com.au> wrote:
> Lest anyone accuse Dell of supporting Linux, here is some interesting
> observations on how they do it:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/06/dell_open_pc/
> Me shakes my head again at the ways of the world...

That chat log at the end is stunning...
Dell have always been  and will always be box droppers.
Do don't care two figs about software, but why o why the "OS Free"
boxes are the same price as the "MS Infected" Boxes I have no idea.
Perhaps a bug in the release of a new product?

--
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10
CNet News.com: So that would be the philosophical difference between