[plug] DFI Motherboards - Sound

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 12 11:31:34 WST 2005

I already have a IR MCE remote working fine with this system, plus
another that came with a DVB-T card for my next project (multiple
frontends!).

A remote offers no advantages where you locate a mythtv backend system -
remotes work through the local frontend, control of a backend is over
the network via the frontend.

BillK