[plug] DFI Motherboards - Sound

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Oct 13 10:46:55 WST 2005

and another one who missed it - sob

For those whose education obviously has huge holes in it - "red" motors
are the old holden engines that ranged from 149 cu in up to 202 cu in
with the 186 generally considered the "best".  The name came from the
dull iron oxide red colour paint used on most of them.

Saying a Holden motor came in an XA Ford (or a holden came with a Ford
motor) would make Henry turn over in his grave, as well as banishing the
guilty person to the corner of the room reserved for the truly bereft.

How times have changed :(

BillK