[plug] GNOME and LCD screens

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Oct 13 10:52:54 WST 2005

looks ok, maybe an internal monitor setting? - sorry came in late on
this so I have probably missed a bit.

Seems that the default window manager you are using with gnome has
different bindings to what I am using (metacity).  Some versions of
gnome use sawfish, but I thought alt-left click and drag was a common
mapping.  It might be worth having a look at the default window manager
settings.  When I change resolutions, I just alt-left click/drag the
windows max/resize/min buttons into view and maximise and it snaps into
place.

BillK