[plug] DFI Motherboards - Sound

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Fri Oct 14 01:04:39 WST 2005

On 13 Oct 2005 at 23:00, Mr Shayne wrote:

> > What has this got to do with Linux?

You could consider it a bit of linux history :

When I was a young guy, I drove a Holden EH sedan powered by a 186 X2
"red motor" which came out of a HR Holden sedan, it also had a four speed
box.

Now I am an old guy, and I still drive an old holden (VK sedan) I also
drive a computer powered by a Linux engine of the "Red Hat" variety and
it has an Xorg graphics engine - but it only has one speed - "FAST".

I hope that Linuxifies the thread to your satisfaction.

The only good Valiants ever built were the 'R' and 'S' series - with the
push button operated torque flite slushboxes - they were mean machines.

Regards Arie