[plug] DFI Motherboards - Sound

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Fri Oct 14 11:11:12 WST 2005

Hi Arie

Arie Hol wrote:

> On 13 Oct 2005 at 23:00, Mr Shayne wrote:

> When I was a young guy, I drove a Holden EH sedan powered by a 186 X2
> "red motor" which came out of a HR Holden sedan, it also had a four speed
> box.

So sorry to burst your bubble so late in life in Atie, but neither you,
nor anybody else, ever had a 186 X2, unless of course you bored and
stroked it yourself

> Now I am an old guy, and I still drive an old holden (VK sedan) I also
> drive a computer powered by a Linux engine of the "Red Hat" variety and
> it has an Xorg graphics engine - but it only has one speed - "FAST".
>
> I hope that Linuxifies the thread to your satisfaction.

Well covered!!  :-)

> The only good Valiants ...

No such beast was there?

Cheers all
Kev
Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We use and recommend Xandros 3.0.2
There are 10 types of people ...
    ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!