[Fwd: Re: [plug] DFI Motherboards - Sound]

Phillip Kilby bishop.frog at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 17:31:46 WST 2005

> Because the 2jz will EASILY give you 250-300 rear wheel KW, and the rana
> box will die. It is a common high performance swap.
>
> Coming from a heavier/more powerful car means it is built more strongly.
>
> Garry

Hmm, I don't want 300kW haha. I already saw a 2jz with a garret GT35R
turbo, producing well over 440kW. Spools at 3000rpm too, Impressive
stuff! Realisticly, I don't need that kind of power. Further more, I
would rather a full IRS conversion on the rear. I have come to learn
that torana's like cornering on 3 wheels due to the antiquated
suspension they used. The front was done right, just not the rear. Oh,
and no, I don't like going in strait lines, it doesnt do much for me.
Supra's have IRS on the rear, but they were pretty bad in the wet too,
so still not upto my standards. Hard to find a good IRS rear.

Phillip.

--
"The ecological crisis is a moral issue."