[plug] DFI Motherboards - Sound

Paul Mc paulmc at ii.net
Wed Oct 12 07:21:06 WST 2005

Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 October 2005 16:31, Paul Mc wrote:
>
>>Timothy White wrote:
>>
>>>Also, I might as well put it in the same post. If you are looking
>>>at getting a socket 939 board. I will have 2 boards for sale. An
>>>'A8V Delux' AGP, Via Chipset. And a WinFast NF4UK8AA PCI-E. If your
>>>interested. Contact me
>

>>I dont want to start a war here,
>

> If that were really true, you wouldn't have posted. (-:

I used to be the biggest fan of AMD (no pun intended), back in the K2
and K3 days. Then I had 3 of them die on me in a row - which I was not
overclocking. I guess once bitten, twice shy (or 3 times bitten, 4 times
shy).

Since buying Intel for the last....  however long its been since those
days, I have had no problems, rock solid machines.