[plug] Securing Redhat 9.0

Kathryn nyrhtak at nw.com.au
Tue Oct 18 22:06:46 WST 2005

So you would recommend I don't bother with the pix? Thats fine with me
though I have the knowledge to configure the damn things (participated in
one of those expensive courses a while ago and configured a few since then).
I haven't had much to do with the fortigate - how good is the antispam and
AV filtering on it?

Thanks for the help!

Kathryn