[plug] Mandriva Mandrake which release

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Wed Oct 19 11:36:11 WST 2005

On Wednesday 19 October 2005 11:24, Richard Meyer wrote:
> How up-to-date is pacific.net for Mandriva? I'm asking because it
> appears to be a few releases behind for SUSE. Also - is Pacific.net
> on WAIX?

Pacific seems to lack the _older_distros rathe rthan the newer, and the
are on WAIX.

I can also assure you that within 24 hours of getting hold of someone
who will let me do it for free, there will be a WAIX-enabled
web/FTP/rsync server for the whole shebang, plus PLF and mondo other
stuff, mostly not Mandriva related.

3FL (http://mirror.wa.3fl.net/) do a good thing and I often use them for
stuff like TheOpenCD, but it's too manual and spotty to rely on for a
commercial enterprises. Pacfici were until recently short of disk space
due to hardware issues with their mirror's new SANS, but seem to have
overcome that now. PlanetMirror are mostly excellent, but not on WAIX.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia