[plug] ISP's for 1500 access

Chris Watt something.rotten at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 16:56:55 WST 2005

Hey Guys,

I'm looking at 1500kbs plans atm and am having a little difficulty
finding anything good from someone I know, so I thought I'd ask around
a bit.

Using whirlpool I have come up with these two plans with these companies:

Aztec ISP  |  1500/256  |  35GB  |  shaped  |   static ip   |    $69.95
AskAussie |  1500/256  |  35GB  |  shaped  |   static ip   |    $65.95

As you can tell I'm, looking for plans that are 20GB+, static IP and
shaped, not charged.

Has anyone had any experience with these ISPs or do they know of any
other plans that would fit my criteria for under $70?

ISP's that don't allow a server or require me to bundle can get stuffed btw

Cheers guys
~Chris