[plug] Linux Desktop Market

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:33:01 WST 2005

Interesting indeed, just the kind of discussion I was trying to arouse! :D
It seems there are people half-way between homes though. My mates love OSS
and use OSS apps on their PCs, especially MPlayer. They love using KDE and
some of the lightweight WMs as well, the only real qualm they have is
installation, and it's enough of a put-off for them to give up.... :( An
interesting assumption on everyone's part, it seems the entire world has
internet access. ;) Well, just a joke there, but I just realised that most
of my mates aren't connected....

"...it was brilliant, there was three up against a thousand, and boy, did we
give those three heaps!"