[plug] debian console screen size

Caleb Duggan caleb.duggan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 14:27:31 WST 2005

There's no setting to stretch the display or anything.........whats
happening is the text dosent take up the whole screen...so theres a big
black border around it..........when i start X at 800x600, it takes up the
whole screen though.

to get into my bios i need to boot off some floppy - its really
weird!........i think there's meant to be some partition on it....that i
wiped:P