[plug] USB WiFi 54g dongles - Dragged Heavily Off Topi

Shannon Carver Shannon.Carver at P-S-T.COM.AU
Mon Oct 31 14:08:21 WST 2005

Heh, That's ok.  If you don't mind brain numbing cartoons full of
stupidity (Think Simpsons but ten times as stupid), then it's a great
watch, otherwise just revel in the fact that you share the name of a
funny character.

Back to the Wifi Dongles, if you wanted to know where I got those prices
from, its http://www.staticice.com.au/  If you don't mind ordering from
over east they come even cheaper than $59 too.

Regards

Shannon Carver

  _____