[plug][OT] Who's a Good Hardware Supplier in Perth?

Ari Finander outrider at operamail.com
Mon Sep 5 21:47:14 WST 2005

I like:

Trinix
PLE
Netplus

I've used other retailers less, but I look at MCG, Simline, and Trinix as well as those listed above. Not sure about Austin, I still think of them as pretty dodgy, but when I had a warranty issue (and I hated purchasing from them in the first place from past experiences, but I needed a part that day and they had it in stock) recently they swapped the board over without hassle. I didn't like being made to stand for 20+ minutes on crutches, though, which is indicative that they're still pretty clueless about customer service.