[plug][OT] Who's a Good Hardware Supplier in Perth?

Phillip Kilby bishop.frog at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:36:16 WST 2005

Forgot to mention that I have bought numerous parts from
pccasegear.com over the internet. Most of their stuff is pretty good
quality albiet a bit expensive when adding final delivery cost to the
price.

Also bought some cooling equipment from coolpc.com.au and found a few
faults with some of their products. Again, the quality is determined a
bit by price here, I think some shops just choose to stock better
stuff. I was sucked in by the cool looking stuff at first only to
realise that nothing beats personal customization at the end of the
day. I mean, hey same thing applies to linux pretty much anyway  =P.
ie, More rewarding and better improvements.

Phillip.

--
"The ecological crisis is a moral issue."