[plug] Linux Accounting Packages

Randal Adamson ranz at devdata.net
Thu Sep 8 14:26:42 WST 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 13:35 +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> Have you investigated GnuCash, GK-Ledger, AccPac, etc?

see previous thread :) (OK, I'll save you - yes I have I mentioned
GNUCash was good for SOHO.)

I am running Debian (unstable), SuSe 9.3, NLD, SLES9, SLES9AMD64,
Ubunutu, and a few others (yes, all seperate PC's). My main desktop is
Debian or SuSe. Not that it is really relevant in the thread.

Of course, I've tried googling and apt-cache search (I don't like
synaptic) I'm a firm believer in RTFM and Google First.

The purpose of my thread was to get other Plugger's opinions. Google
only tells you what's there - it doesn't give you opinions - neither
does synaptic.

Cheers,

Ranz