[plug] Good Hardware supplier in Perth

Phillip Kilby bishop.frog at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 10:48:22 WST 2005

None of the hardware suppliers in Perth state that they support linux?

Normally I try to research if it works in linux before I buy it anyway.

Maybe a list of basic hardware that is better supported in linux
should be put somewhere, for all to see. Maybe even link each item to
a list of locations that stock the item(s).

Phillip.

On 9/13/05, skribe <skribe at amber.com.au> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:17, Steve Boak wrote:
>
> > Admittedly I have never asked 'does this work with Linux?'
>
> I have and while they didn't know offhand they went and checked for me.  Very
> cool service and the new Bentley store is so much more convenient than
> Wangara.  I definitely recommend PLE.
>
> skribe
> --
> Public key information available at:
> http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html
> Key fingerprint = 567A E91E E729 ACC2 4E34 CA8B FD0A F77D 8F00 EC47
>
>         Idaho state law makes it illegal for a man to give his sweetheart
> a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.
>
> Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/

"The ecological crisis is a moral issue."