[plug] Good RAID Howto

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Tue Sep 13 22:45:00 WST 2005

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for the info, I'm pretty sure my work email addy is subscribed to
PLUG, I sent the original email from my work addy but I'll have to check
that since I didn't see any replies to this post at that addy.

I'm pretty sure I've seen the SCSI hardware info during start-up so the
next chance I get to power down the file server and configure the SCSI
I'll do it, I'll check out dmesg tomorrow when I get to work.

Cheers
Kai