[plug] Anyone upgraded to breezy yet?

Adrian Woodley Adrian at ScreamingRoot.org
Wed Sep 14 19:09:28 WST 2005

Have been running it on my new laptop since day 1 (about 3 weeks). The
fonts for X will break, but its a pretty easy fix (change the paths in
xorg.conf). My DRI has also stopped working in X, but this could the
changes I've made to xorg.conf to get dual head et al.
Evolution wont talk to Exchange (oh, what a pitty) although I could just
be missing a library.
Everthing else seems pretty sweet.
Nice pretty splash screen on boot.

Adrian