[plug] Anyone upgraded to breezy yet?

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 21:42:12 WST 2005

I've been running it for about a month now.. no problems :-) (no
upgrade, clean install)
It's yet another absolutely superb distro

On 9/14/05, Adrian Woodley <Adrian at screamingroot.org> wrote:
> Have been running it on my new laptop since day 1 (about 3 weeks). The
> fonts for X will break, but its a pretty easy fix (change the paths in
> xorg.conf). My DRI has also stopped working in X, but this could the
> changes I've made to xorg.conf to get dual head et al.
I never had any of these issue's

> Evolution wont talk to Exchange (oh, what a pitty) although I could just
> be missing a library.
There is a "work around" for this, and once you get it work it's
_much_ quicker and stabler than Hoary's version :-)
run this :
ximian-connector-setup-2.4

then it works fine.

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
"Luminocity is a cracktastic technology testbed for Metacity." - From