[plug] Good RAID Howto

Kai Jones kai.jones at broome.wa.gov.au
Thu Sep 15 07:52:39 WST 2005

Running RAID1 as far as I can tell, but are there any commands I can use
or any way to actually check that other than knowing we've got 3 x 36
gig SCSI disks which are synced and all showing as being one disk with
three logical mount points ?

Thanks for the info on GAM, I'll check it out.
Cheers

Kai