[plug] Linux trademark not safe?

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 19:02:37 WST 2005

You guys seen this crap?
http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/software/soa/Linux_trademark_bid_rejected/0,2000061733,39212227,00.htm
Quote""The entry from the Wikipedia encyclopaedia indicates 'Linux is
a computer operating system and its kernel' ... demonstrating generic
use rather than trademark use.

"Additionally, the Google searches provided simply show that the word
Linux is a frequently used term on the Internet, and do not
demonstrate trademark usage.""

FFS!
How dense are these bloody bureaucrats?!?

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
CNet News.com: So that would be the philosophical difference between