[plug] Linux training for home newbies

Mr E_T troll at arach.net.au
Sun Sep 18 18:41:22 WST 2005

On Sunday 18 September 2005 12:08, Daniel Pearson wrote:
> Probably this mailing list would be your best bet.. grab something like
> Ubuntu (http://www.ubuntulinux.org/), install, and have a play around
>
> As problems arrive... post messages to the list :)
>
> Cheers; Dan
Nt quite what I meant - I know and use linux - in fact I use a LFS system ( Much modified)

I was actually wondering if there was anyplace here in Perth where someone could learn
a bit about linux in a class type situation?

As one reason ppl dont use linux is because they have nowhere to learn it.

Windows is taght all over - but not linux basics.
--
regs MR E_T