[plug] Netgear DG-632

Adam Davin byteme-its at westnet.com.au
Mon Sep 19 22:21:52 WST 2005

Hi All,

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:33:07 +0800
"Shannon Carver" <Shannon.Carver at P-S-T.COM.AU> wrote:

<snip
> Whirlpool forums seems to give a similar response regarding the
> DG-632, and considering NetGear's lack of support/firmware updates,
> I'd say they'd all but buried it, focussing on the slightly more
> expensive DG-834, basically the same thing, but with wireless.
>
> The 834 seems to have better support, firmware upgrades, and most
> people appear to be happy with it.
<snip>

The DG-834 is a non wireless adsl modem/router, however I think there is
another model dg-834-g or something of that nature with wireless.

Having said that I use the dg-834 with most of the clients I put onto
adsl and have found them to be very reliable, albeit, it is running in
router mode and not bridged mode.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

--