[plug] TV card woes

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Wed Sep 21 16:31:03 WST 2005

Thanks, Bill, but the problem using line-in is in the tv-card
configuration, not the mixers, etc.  A while back when I was having
problems getting the mixers configured, I plugged the amplified speakers
directly into the tv card's line-out and got good sound.  Now I get nothing.

I've played with all the alsa settings to no avail.  I will try oss next.

Jim