[plug] [OT] Setting up Perth Offices for firms from other states

Randal Adamson ranz at devdata.net
Fri Sep 23 12:25:29 WST 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 11:22 +0800, Chris Caston wrote:
> I'm just wondering if firms ever actually do contact people from Perth
> and ask them to setup their branch office or if they usually just fly
> one of their own people over to do it.

Hi Chris,

I've actually done 100's of jobs on behalf of interstate and
international companies wanting a "man on the ground".

Most of them come via "association" or "word of mouth" - however, I have
had a few that have just gotten me through some bad web page advertising
(tongue-in-cheek).

Some of these clients are long-term and have progressed into a good
relationship - others just are "one-night-stands" ;)

Enjoy your new found fame ;)

Ranz