[plug] Monday nights Workshop - scanning with an epson 4180

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 12:05:25 WST 2005

On 9/27/05, l anderson <easygoing at aijv.com.au> wrote:
> Morning all,
> Last night turned out to be quite success by the evenings end, must say I had my
> doubts at one stage.
> It seemed as though reguardless of the many hand helping it was not going to
> happen, but it is amazing what often occures at the eleventh hour.

bugger, I knew I was missing out on something last night :-/
We had a customers office broken into and 13 laptops stolen, so I had
to hit the sack early so I could start at 4am and rebuild 13 new
laptops ready for the start of work.

--
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10
CNet News.com: So that would be the philosophical difference between