[plug] weird pcmcia problem

Caleb Duggan caleb.duggan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 16:45:56 WST 2005

I got a pcmcia to usb2 card today and when i stick it in my pcmcia slot on
my old laptop(using damn small linux -- well its more like debian sarge
now...i did a dist-upgrade from sarge mirrors), the wireless card which is
in the other slot then refuses to work, the usb only seems to work with
devices that are in it on bootup and the system locks up if i eject the
card while the computer is booted up.

Anyone got any idea's? I've been asking on the debian and damn small linux
irc channels, googleing it and so far with little success.