[plug] Re: weird pcmcia problem

Caleb Duggan caleb.duggan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 23:56:21 WST 2005

I just found a way to remove the card without the system locking up, it
lets me remove it if i kill cardmgr first

It is infact picking up devices that i plug into usb when its booted
up....i was testing it with a usb flash drive and was just running fdisk
-l and it just wasent listing it but, i was able to mount it so, i guess
thats fine.

I still have the problem of the wireless card not working when the pcmcia
to usb card is in and i have no idea how to go about fixing it.....