[plug] CUBE

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 14:08:38 WST 2006

>   Looked up the man page for 'wget' & thought I had it sussed out but when I do the following it produces :-

What you need to do for sf downloads, is first goto the download page,
that lets you select a mirror, select your mirror (if you don't have
one as default) then when your browser asks you to download the file,
cancel it. You'll be left on a page, that has a link at the top, that
says something like "Click here to start your download if it doesn't
start automatically". Right click that, copy the link location, and
use that in wget.

The wget syntax is 'wget -c' so that it continues the download, rather
than restarting it.

>0 snip 0<
>   The 'Nexuiz' file is some 170mb long a bit large for dialup I would imagine, so I will get you to burn a
>   CD with Cube & Nexuiz on it

Hehe, 170mb isn't /that/ big!

>   What is your address so I can pickup the disk.

I'll send it off list to you. I'm in Riverton, and if I'm out, i'll
pop the CD in the meter box. Don't be scared of the dogs, they won't
hurt you, unless you smoke. They should be locked inside anyway.

Tim
--
Linux Counter user #273956