[plug] creating a repository

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 6 18:13:40 WST 2006

Try http-replicator.  Works a treat on gentoo (also works on lesser
distros :), both for downloads via the build system, or manually as long
as you set the proxy for the app, or environment.

Reccomended for the bandwidth hungry with multiple systems!

bunyip cisco-vpnclient # esearch replicator
[ Results for search key : replicator ]
[ Applications found : 1 ]

*  net-proxy/http-replicator
      Latest version available: 3.0
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of downloaded files: 19 kB
      Homepage:    http://gertjan.freezope.org/replicator/
      License:     GPL-2

BillK