[plug] slightly OT?: SPARC gear looking for home

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Thu Apr 13 08:45:07 WST 2006

Dear PLUG people,

Some SPARC equipment is about to be disposed of including some thin clients
(new in boxes)   Apols for possibly OT but if these don't find a home
they're destined for the dumpster.   The price figures are open for
interpretation - as I say they are dumpster-headed if no homes found :-)

* Sun Solaris Thin Clients, 11 new still in boxes, 6 used

* SPARC Server 10, monitor,  mouse, keyboard

* SPARC server 1000

* Sun RAID array - details unknown

All above: Age=5 yrs, Price=$50, Cond=presumed good

If any interest contact me in first instance and I will check with
disposee.   First dibs will go to UWA people however.

Denis