[plug] fetchmail on Debian, and security updates for Debian testing

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 17:46:46 WST 2006

On 4/16/06, Bret Busby <bret.busby at operamail.com> wrote:

> [...]

I don't think they have 'written it off' in the sense we should stop
using it. It's just no longer supported. If it was working, check the
differences between the version you were using, and the current one,
are they security fixes? If not, maybe roll back. Sure, running un
supported software means you won't get support, but it still runs, and
I have it running here, and it runs every 10 minutes, for many
users... No issues....

Tim
--
Linux Counter user #273956