[plug] [OT] iiNet IP Ranges (OOooold Topic)

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 08:38:22 WST 2006

Ah! It's interesting you say that actually.  I've had a few dead pages,
which appear to have corrected themselves, and I won't bother listing them
or calling iiNet about it, as the problems were mainly for dodgy torrent
sites :P

Nice to know we've got an iiNet iiNsider on plug.  That was bad, I'll never
do it again.

Shannon