[plug] BIOS boot loader

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 10:06:49 WST 2006

Ah, so your separating the actual boot process completely between the two.
This is a good idea if you want no interaction between the two at all.
What happens if you wanted to store say... a local Documents folder that
could be read by both OS's??

In that case you'd need to either have another hard drive on IDE1, or other
storage solution, USB Drive, Offsite Samba store or something.

Good idea though, if you never want one OS to interfere with the other.