[plug] Network setup

J Michael Gilks mike.gilks at westnet.com.au
Sat Apr 22 10:45:26 WST 2006

At Mondays workshop I would like to talk to a network guru about network setup
and naming . if possible.
Nothing serious, I have a network at home which I feel could probably be
better.
I want to check on how to set a DMZ, naming in the private network and perhaps
making a database in the personal space available to a webserver, securely.
I have looked on the net and have a reasonable understanding, I think, but
there is no substitute for having some poor bugger on the spot and available
for interrogation. Sometimes it is just language I think, which inhibits
understanding.
Anyway if there are network gurus available on Monday night I will be very
grateful.

Love
Mike.