[plug] [OT] A collegue just sent me this :)

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Mon Apr 24 20:22:10 WST 2006

simon wrote:
> <snip>  Gentoo users
> are pioneers, people who like to live close to the metal, and don't mind

Pioneers? I thought a pioneer was someone breaking new ground and being early to the party?
Helloooooo.. BSD ports ?? ... LFS ?? ... nothing really new in Gentoo, it just makes a "self built"
distribution available to those not traditionally clever enough to actually build a
distribution/system.. nothing pioneering about that..

And "the John Waynes not dead, he's just frozen and when we find a cure for cancer we're gonna thaw
out the Duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off.. Have you ever taken a cold shower? well multiply
that by 16 million times, that's how pissed of the Duke is gonna be.." - Name that quote

Brad (with asbestos undies, flame proof suit and suitably inebriated after a long lunch)