[plug] distrowatch.com

Benjamin Woods woodsb02 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 13:43:25 WST 2006

Just to clarify, the post was not offensive or objectable... more silly...

"Did you by any chance comment in DistroWatch Weekly recently? To be honest,
I tend to get annoyed by those posters who only say "thank you for another
great issue" or something similar. In future, if you want to thank me, just
send me a personal email. The comments section is there to discuss things
of general interest, preferably related to the topics disscussed in DWW,
and not for personal messages.

Anyway, I've removed the block from my firewall, so you should be able to
access the site again."

From: Benjamin Woods
woodsb02 at gmail.com
Registered Linux User #372573