[plug] gentoo install cd

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 08:57:10 WST 2006

AFAIK most dialup providers don't do compression, though the protocol
supports it - it's possible you're just used to the speed (or perhaps
more websites have started being less bandwidth-conscious)... I
recently got shaped to 64k for about a month and it was awful :)
-Patrick

--
http://www.labyrinthdata.net.au