[plug] [OT] A collegue just sent me this :)

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Fri Apr 28 10:21:06 WST 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 01:35 pm, skribe wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:23, simon wrote:
> > If John Wayne had been a Linux user, he would have used Gentoo.
>
> Let me disagree with you on this.  John Wayne was an actor and therefore
> while it may have looked like he was doing dangerous stuff he was only
> acting and was in no real danger.  This means he must have been a Mandrake
> user, or perhaps Yggdrasil - given that both are dead =).

Yggdrasil ??

I haven't seen that for a while! That's where I started, but couldn't remember
how long ago. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yggdrasil_Linux says it was last
released in 1995, back in the days of BBS's, and dreaming of affording a
Pentium processor and more than 1 megabyte of RAM was wishful thinking :-)

Steve

--
Steve Boak, P.O. Box 240, Nannup, WA 6275
Nannup Telecentre IT support, ph (08) 9756 3022