[plug] booting from a usb cdrom drive without bios support

Caleb Duggan caleb.duggan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 17:57:08 WST 2006

Im determined to get gentoo working this time.  The drive in the computer
just dosent like the cd for some reason but it works in other machines.  I
might try installing it on another machine.  I just want to experiment
with it and if i manage to get it working well, ill put it on my main
computer(long term plan).