Bruce (was: Re: [plug] 2006 Census - online)

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Aug 2 12:14:45 WST 2006

bob wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 August 2006 11:21, Margaret Wood wrote:
>
>>I reported the problems and have just had a reply which tells me in
>>great detail how to enable 128-bit encryption and addresses me as
>>Peter!
>

> That is scarily bad. The ABS is supposed to be handling  our information in
> trust and they can't even seem to keep track of who they're replying to and
> what data they leak with those replies.

Come on you lot. It's fair to say they are probably fielding a huge
volume of emails a few days out from the census from people whining
about one thing or another. "Why isn't FSM in the drop down list for
religion??" etc etc.

Tho' I guess if the reply had been addressed to Bruce no-one would have
noticed.

Harry