Bruce (was: Re: [plug] 2006 Census - online)

bob bob at fots.org.au
Wed Aug 2 12:26:57 WST 2006

On Wednesday 02 August 2006 12:14, Harry wrote:
> Come on you lot. It's fair to say they are probably fielding a huge
> volume of emails a few days out from the census from people whining
> about one thing or another. "Why isn't FSM in the drop down list for
> religion??" etc etc.

While the example on offer is a touch trivial it is indicative of the lack
of care and attention that the ABS is applying to their emails. If they
expect people to divulge information that some may consider sensitive then
they will have to prove their trustworthiness - this certainly does not
help that.

> Tho' I guess if the reply had been addressed to Bruce no-one would have
> noticed.

Well seeing this was filtered into a different folder to the usuall PLUG
list stuff - yes it was noticed :).

And Jedi had better be there!

--
Granny knew all about bad fortune telling. It was harder than the real
thing. You needed a good imagination.