[plug] Last nights Novell installfest question

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 3 18:12:11 WST 2006

I knew I missed "something"! :-(

"Senectus ." <senectus at gmail.com> writes:

>Does anyone remember the "extra" packages needed to install the
>Compiz/XGL stuff?

>I remember the Dev tools but there was something else we had to search
>through the filter and I forget what it was...

Have you looked at
	http://en.opensuse.org/Using_Xgl_on_SUSE_Linux
and	http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/17174.html
??
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | "Laws do not persuade just because
 X   against HTML mail     |  they threaten."
/ \  and postings          | Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD.