[plug] Last nights Novell installfest question

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Thu Aug 3 20:16:51 WST 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-03 at 18:12 +0800, Bernd Felsche wrote:
> I knew I missed "something"! :-(
>
> "Senectus ." <senectus at gmail.com> writes:
>
> >Does anyone remember the "extra" packages needed to install the
> >Compiz/XGL stuff?
>
> >I remember the Dev tools but there was something else we had to search
> >through the filter and I forget what it was...
>
> Have you looked at
> 	http://en.opensuse.org/Using_Xgl_on_SUSE_Linux
> and	http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/17174.html
> ??
Rather impressive features - the only problem I have is the letters are
about 3 point (ie - rather tiny) - I must've done something interesting
there ....

I have no idea what good the wobbly windows are, but they look
impressive, until you start to feel seasick ...

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
   --Philip K. Dick

Linux Counter user #306629