[plug] cedega ?

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 16:32:19 WST 2006

On 07/08/06, Kev <kdownes at tpg.com.au> wrote:
> Does anyone in the list have any noteworthy experience with Cedega?
>
> http://www.transgaming.com/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=display&ceid=29&meid=
>
> I'm keen to solicit comment from those who've tried it.

I was a long term member until last month (emerald member). I was
getting tired of them not releasing decent updates, and then last week
I found out that they have just released the Mac version. That did it
for me.. I wasn't paying subscription for no decent updates, bugger
all support and for them to develop for the Mac.

Besides. I've decided that I'll only buy Linux native from now on..

--
www.modmeup.net
Ubuntu Dapper 6.06