[plug] cedega ?

Evert van Dijk evert at silver-sword.net
Mon Aug 7 21:23:10 WST 2006

Kev wrote:
> Does anyone in the list have any noteworthy experience with Cedega?
>
> http://www.transgaming.com/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=display&ceid=29&meid=
>

> I'm keen to solicit comment from those who've tried it.
>
> TIA
> Kev
My unfortunate experience has been that Cedega is not good enough for
the games that I play, and I don't play enough to justify paying for the
service. I have tried the self compile option but that was not doing it
for me either. I had an old copy of Win 2k lying around and I use that
when I feel the need to play a game that does not have a native Linux
client.
I support Id Software for creating binaries for Linux, they work great.
sorry, no good news from me.