[plug] cedega ?

Shanon autobot at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 7 17:04:09 WST 2006

http://downloads.transgaming.com/files/cedega-5.2.4-releasenotes.html

See how many times you can find

"*note - will not work with ATI"   lol

This will give you an idea of a 'release'.  The nature of cedega (and i guess
wine too) is that if a game releases a significant patch, theres a good chance
it will break your installation, and then Cedega will release a fix a week or so
later, with the words 'Let the games begin..." again (http://transgaming.org/).

Shanon