[plug] August Seminar Delay

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 16:25:17 WST 2006

There will be no Seminar tonight, due to a slack Committee.
We are in the process of organising with the mighty Adrian Woodly to
talk next Tuesday on the subject of Virtual Email Domains, using Exim,
Courier-IMAP, and postgresql/MySQL.

If I am sufficiently better by then (blasted flu) and have had time to
prepare materials, I may present an alternative pathway using Postfix,
Dovecot (and Dovecot-LDA, both 1.0 RC's), MySQL, maybe with DSpam
thrown in. (Don't hold your breaths for this though, if I get the
time, then I'll prepare it).

I will post details on the plug website when I get more, and we will
send out an announcement as well.

For now, please don't turn up tonight for a seminar from Adrian!
I hope that any of you who turned up this arvo for the iVec Big Data
thing enjoyed your self, and I believe that there is more planned
later in this month.
<http://www.plug.org.au/archives/message/20060807.053607.eeed50cb.en.html>

Hope to see you next week!

Tim